The financing is in compliance with the provisions of Islamic Sharia and approved by the Sharia Board
• Individuals financing product (consumer finance).
• Leasing product.
• Small and medium enterprises financing product.
• Credit card financing product.
Please refer to the previously mentioned conditions icon
How to submit documents to obtain individual financing from the company?
The first stage when applying for financing:
– A form filled out by the customer and signed with a signature identical to the signature of the bank – complete and accurate registration. (Available at the branch employee)
– Disclosure of the customer’s obligations filled out by the customer with a signature identical to the bank’s signature (available at the branch employee)
– A valid and signed ID copy of the customer.
– Account statement for the last 3 months sealed by the bank to the customer indicating the deposit of the salary until the last salary immediately before submission.
Definition of salary to the customer (stamped by the Chamber of Commerce for private sector employees).
– Client business card for the military sector.
– Bank card or IBAN number.
Signing a health declaration form for amounts in excess of 200,000 riyals (available at the branch employee)
Note: In the event that 20 days have passed from the date of the initial approval and the financing application procedures have not been completed, a new account statement must be brought indicating the salary of the last month before preparing the contract.
The second stage after preparing the contract:
– Client signature on all contract documents.
Deduction provision (sealed standing order).
– The customer’s signature on the direct debit form and it is not required to activate the form except for the following banks (Al-Rajhi – Samba – Al-Jazeera). Please activate and authenticate the direct discount before handing it over to the customer service employee.
Yes, it is included in the total payment amount and it is not required to pay it in advance.
Yes, the agency fee for selling the commodity is symbolic and varies according to the amount.
The minimum is 10,000 riyals and the highest is 259,000 riyals.
Yes, the entire profit is deducted with the calculation of the value of 3 future profits in addition to the remaining principal amount.
Yes, it shares.
It’s not possible.
It depends on the period of providing the documents required by the applicant for financing and their level of accuracy and validity. On the part of the company, it takes a maximum of 3 days to 7 working days to obtain financing if all the required documents are available.
Yes, if the customer is regular in paying with the company.
It’s not available now.
In the application stage, documents can be sent to the responsible sales representative after filling out the application form and providing the required documents (mentioned previously). Attendance is only required in the initial approval stage to submit the original documents in order for the contract to be prepared.
No, unless the client wants a financing amount of more than 95,000.
The funding request is studied according to the financial suitability and obligations shown in the customer’s profile, and on the basis of which the grants are granted and the amount, period and total amount are approved.
This is not possible and the financing amount is deposited in the customer’s account in which the salary is deposited.
Yes, it affects, and the decision is determined by the competent credit committee
It is preferable to use the payment service through ATMs. Payment can also be made through branches (network) or by deposit or transfer to the company’s account.
Yes, and the conditions of the government employee apply to him.
Yes, and the applicant can visit the nearest branch of the company in the region in which he lives.
The base salary is approved in addition to 50% of the additional salary.
Yes it can.
The company cannot and does not have the right to keep the documents.
Only if the customer wants to obtain a credit card (rewards)
Yes, a proof of indebtedness letter can be provided
- Via the consolidated phone
- Visit the branch