Tips when using online services
- Do not leave your mobile device unattended.
- Use Familiar Websites.
- Secure your mobile phone with a strong password.
- Do not store your card details on your phone.
- Avoid the use of unknown and unprotected “Wi Fi” networks to access Nayifat online services.
- Your phone number, date of birth and name are easy to identify, so avoid using them as a user name or password when accessing Nayifat online services.
- Be careful when entering the Nayifat’s online by making sure to see a lock icon at the bottom of the browser which indicates that the log-in page is secure and that the security certificate is registered under the name of Nayifat.
- Use the (log out) option when you complete your online session.
- Use the latest internet browser, as they have many security features.
- Do not disclose your password to any person.
- Do not inform anyone about the PIN number, even if he/she is a Nayifat employee.
- Change your password frequently.
- Make sure that you are not being watched when entering the password.
- When you are logged in to internet services, do not leave your computer unattended.
- Make sure to logout from Nayifat online services by clicking the logout button. This protects your account from illegal use.
- We recommend that you type the official Nayifat’s site address in the browser for accessing internet online. We do not recommend searching for the Nayifat website address through Internet search engines.
- Be careful of emails, unknown calls, or mobile messages that ask you to disclose your password, credit card numbers or personal information.
- Beware of fraud emails, SMS, WhatsApp messages and suspicious websites, and do not respond to requests to provide personal information or passwords, or calling a number or any personal data, whether over the phone or by email or in unknown or unauthorized Internet sites.
For your Computer protection:
- Be sure to use the original version of the Windows operating system on your computer.
- Make sure to install antivirus and anti-spam software and make sure it is updated.
- Activate the Firewall program that exists in the operating system.
- Do not install any software from unreliable sources or unnecessary software.
- Make sure to use your own computer when you access Nayifat online services and do not use common or shared devices used in public places especially when outside the Kingdom.